Kawasaki FX Series are compact, 90-degree V-twin engines which feature hemispherical combustion chambers and overhead V-valve technology that helps ensure low emissions, high power, and smooth operation. Other features include a twin barrel, internally vented carburetor with fuel shut-off solenoid, large capacity fuel pump, and dual stage canister air filter.
Forced Air-Cooled V-twin 4-cycle Vertical Shaft OHV Gasoline Engine
1-1/8" x 3.94" shaft, tapped 7/16" with 1/4" keyway.
Seperate choke & throttle
Heavy Duty Dual Stage Canister Air Filter
Large Capacity Fuel Pump
Replacement engine for commercial zero turns and riding mowers.
- Overhead v-valve
- 90° V-twin
- High performance pressurized lubrication
- Electronic spark ignition
- Automatic compression release
- Internally vented carburetor
- Rotating grass screen
- Dual stage canister air filter
- Cast-iron cylinder liners
- Metal engine cover
- Heavy-duty shift-type starter
726cm3 (44.3cu. in.)
|NUMBER OF CYLINDERS||
|BORE X STROKE||
3.1 x 3.0 in. (78 x 76mm)
2.2U.S. qt (2.1liters)
39.9ft lbs (54.1N·m)