Exmark replacement engine.
EFI Engines save approx $1 per hour in fuel costs.
|J1940 Power hp(kW) 1
|Displacement cu in (cc)
|Bore in (mm)
|Stroke in (mm)
|Peak Torque lbs. ft (Nm)
|Dry Weight lbs (kg)
|Oil Capacity U.S. quarts (L)
||Full pressure w/full-flow filter
|Dimensions L x W x H in
||21.3 x 18.5 x 17.6
|Backpressure Limit 2
|J1995 Power hp (kW) 3
|J1995 Rated Speed (RPM)
* Length is front to rear of engine. Width is valve cover to valve cover. Height is mounting surface to top of air cleaner.
Easy Dependable Starts.
- Optimized fuel injector placement and intelligent sensor pack deliver fuel wherever and whenever there is a demand for power
- No-choke starting even in cold weather, when engine is hot or after long periods of storage
- Less downtime and less maintenance for the life of the engine
- No messy, gummed-up carburetor to clean or adjust
- Capable of saving up to 25% in fuel over similar-size carbureted engines
- Advanced oxygen sensor analyzes the exhaust's air/fuel mixture
- Upon analysis, the oxygen sensor adjusts the air/fuel mixture for optimum fuel efficiency
- On top of the savings, you'll also refuel less, increasing your overall efficiency
Lowest Operating Cost.
- Fast payback for your investment