Porter-Cable 6 Amp 3/8-Inch Variable Speed Drill #PC600D
- 6.0-Amp motor delivers power in demanding applications
- Keyless 3/8-inch chuck provides fast and easy bit changes
- 0-2500 RPM variable speed trigger provides the best results for drilling and driving
- Lock-on button provides easier control during prolonged use
Designed for high-performance job sites, the Porter-Cable PC600D 3/8-inch variable speed drill provides reliable power and durability for projects requiring extended tool usage.
PC600D 6 Amp 3/8-Inch Variable Speed Drill
At a Glance:
- 6 amp motor delivers power in demanding applications
- 0-2500 RPM variable speed trigger
- Lock-on button provides easier control
- Belt clip holds drill securely while working
- Three-year limited warranty; one-year free service
With a high-output, 6.0 amp motor capable of 0 to 2,500 revolutions-per-minute (RPM), the PC600D 3/8-inch drill is designed to provide the speed needed for a variety of drilling applications. The high-torque gear design makes the drill ideal for metal and wood fabrication, pilot hole drilling in deck building or frame construction, and other applications requiring the extended run-time of a corded drill.
The lightweight, handheld drill incorporates a range of professional features, including a variable-speed trigger for application-specific speed control; a two-sleeve, keyless chuck for quick bit changes; a belt clip for securing the tool; a six-foot-long, high-grade cord, and a lock-on button for easier control during prolonged use.
This Porter-Cable tool is backed by three-year limited warranty covering any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship (from the date of purchase). It's also covered by Porter-Cable's one-year free service contract, where Porter-Cable will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use--for free via Porter Cable service center network.