Simplicity 1696921 Signature 1728 Two Stage Snowblower 28" 420cc
- Provides increased visibility by illuminating the path being cleared.
- Easily adjusts the chute rotation and deflector angle to provide pin-point accuracy with a simple push of a button.
- Commercial-grade cast-iron auger gear case provides long-lasting durability, and the serrated steel auger cuts through the toughest snow to deliver top performance in harsh conditions.
- Briggs & Stratton Engines are guaranteed to start on the coldest days down to -20° F.* These engines will deliver the power you need to move thick, heavy snow. Whether tackling a light dusting of snow or winters worst storm, engines matter. *Conditions will apply. See the operator manual or visit briggsandstratton.com for complete details
- Heated hand grips keep your hands warmer on cold winter days.
Throwing Distance (ft): 60
Engine Displacement: 420
Starter: Electric with Recoil Back-up
Chute Rotation: 200° Electric
Drive Type: Friction Disc Drive
Ground Speed-FWD (mph): 6
Consumer Warranty (Product): 3-Year
Clearing Width (in): 28
Intake Height (in): 23
Auger Gear Case Material: Heavy-Duty Cast-Iron
Number of Impeller Blades: 3
Torque (ft-lbs, gross): 16.50
Fuel Tank Capacity (qts): 3.2
Chute Material: Steel
Chute Deflector: Electric
Dual-Trigger Steering: Yes
Ground Speed-REV (mph): 2
Panel Type: Steel
Heated Hand Grips: Standard