- What does Factory Reconditioned mean?
These are purchased, used, and returned units that have been serviced by the original manufacturer to meet new product performance specifications. Possible reasons units returned may be but aren’t limited to:
- Missing parts at the retail store level
- Purchased by consumer and did not work to the customers satisfaction
- Scratches and/or dents at store level. Paint may be peeling or flaking
- BrandNewEngines receives all reconditioned items in sealed boxes direct from the factory. We do not recondition these units.
- Some factory reconditioned items look brand new, while some can look slightly used including but not limited to small scratches, small dents, fading or flaking paint. Regardless of appearance, you are getting a GREAT PRICE! These factory reconditioned sealed boxes are sold by us as is, but they do come with a 90 day factory warranty. These are not brand new items. All units have been run.
- If there happens to be a problem with the unit or parts missing from the factory sealed box, you will have to contact the manufacturer and possibly take to a factory service center. While we do not service units, we will be happy to assist you with service center contact information.