DCE151B - 20V MAX* XR® Cordless Cable Stripper (Tool Only)
The 20V MAX* XR® Brushless Cable Stripper is a dedicated, powered tool for cleanly and consistently stripping electrical cable without an exposed knife. It quickly strips copper and aluminum cable from #6 AWG to 750 MCM CU and 900 MCM AL. Quick-release bushings and a reference chart are included to cover the range of cable diameters. Put down the blade and increase productivity with this innovative solution for large diameter cable stripping.
System 20V MAX*
Tool Height 6.95 in
Tool Length 10.39 in
Tool Weight 2.4 lbs
Power Tool Type Cordless
Cable Type THHN CU
Copper Capacity 6 AWG to 750 MCM
Aluminum Capacity 5 AWG to 900 MCM
LED Light true
- * Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18.
- Greenlee is a registered trademark of Greenlee Textron, Inc. Ripley is a registered trademark of Ripley Tools, LLC.
- Depth gauge consistently strips cables up to 4in.
- Strip #6 - 750 MCM Cu/900 MCM Al Cable
- Quick release bushings allow you to quickly change bushings for each cable size
- Variable speed trigger with reverse for speed control
- Adjustable onboard LED light helps to provide illumination in dark or low light situations
- E-Clutch system helps the user maintain control of the tool if it becomes jammed.
- Uses DEWALT bushings. Compatible with Greenlee® and Ripley® bushings.
- Using appropriate bushing, cable stripper works on both (THHN/XHHW) copper and aluminum cable, covering a range in size from 6 AWG to 750MCM CU and 900MCM AL.
- Strips THHN/XHHW cable for termination (CU/AL) using bushings
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- 1 Year Free Service Contract
- 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
Length: 11.02 IN
Width: 2.95 IN
Height: 8.46 IN
Volume: 0.159 IN³
Weight: 2.93 LB