Kohler 14RCAL-200SELS Air-Cooled Standby Generator with 200 Amp Transfer Switch Single Phase, 14,000-Watt
- Automatically restore power in just 10 seconds with the premium power of a Kohler generator that delivers advanced voltage and frequency regulation while still protecting valuable electronics
- Compatible to run on natural gas (12W) or liquid propane (14kW) with simple switching between natural gas and liquid propane in the field
- Includes RXT 200-amp outdoor-rated, service entrance rated automatic transfer switch
- Powered by reliable KOHLER Command PRO engine, designed and tested for tough commercial applications; with hydraulic valve lifters to eliminate need for lengthy break-in periods and expensive valve adjustments. (Kohler CH740 4-Cycle, 23.6 HP, V-2, 725 CC engine)
- PowerBoost technology provides power to start large loads such as central air conditioners without dropping power to other appliances
Popular generators for backup power, with an automatic transfer switch included. When you lose power during an outage or storm, a hard-working 14 kW KOHLER® generator keeps your appliances working, the heat or AC running and your security system on.*
Every KOHLER® generator is equipped with a heavy-duty, commercial-grade engine that stands up to extreme weather.
In just 10 seconds, your KOHLER generator automatically restores power to a 5-ton (60,000 BTU) air conditioner, major appliances and electronics.*
We've got you covered with 5-year, 2,000-hour protection, and a corrosion-proof enclosure that's built to last.
KOHLER generators have received several awards, including the Most Valuable Product (MVP) Award 2010 by Building Products magazine.
THE POWER YOU NEED
- PowerBoost™ technology provides power to start large loads such as central air conditioners without dropping power to other appliances
- Extraordinary peak motor-starting capacity: 14RCAL at 33kVA at 240V
- Premium power quality delivers exceptional digital voltage and frequency regulation along with low levels of harmonic distortion to protect sophisticated electronics
- Powered by reliable KOHLER Command PRO® engine, designed and tested for tough commercial applications; with hydraulic valve lifters to eliminate need for lengthy break-in periods and expensive valve adjustments; operation speed is 3600 rpm (the standard for air-cooled generators)
- Compatible with OnCue® Plus and OnCue® Plus Wireless Generator Management Systems, and Programmable Interface Module (PIM)
- Also compatible with Load Control Module (LCM) or Load Shed kit with single-phase generators only
THE CONVENIENCES YOU EXPECT
- Comes with either an RXT 100-amp indoor-rated automatic transfer switch with 16-circuit load center or an RXT 200-amp outdoor-rated standard automatic transfer switch
- RDC2 controller designed for today's sophisticated electronics manages both the generator set and Model RXT transfer switch functions
- Quiet, neighborhood-friendly operation with sound levels similar to a typical central air conditioner
- Stylish corrosion-proof enclosure impact tested to -30°F
- Runs on either natural gas or liquid propane (LPG) with simple switching between natural gas and LPG in the field
- Streamlined installation, simple terminal block for easy field connections. Kohler also offers concrete mounting pads to lower installation costs and time.
BLEND IN OR STAND OUT
- Take your generator to the next level with Mossy Oak® camouflage patterns – only from Kohler. Three popular camouflage patterns that allow your generator to Blend In with the surrounding landscaping or to Stand Out to show your appreciation for your favorite Mossy Oak camouflage pattern. Choose from Original Bottomlands, Break-Up Country, or Shadow Grass Habitat. Available on single phase generators only.
- Sell Sheet - g12557.pdf
*Based on generator and load size.
|Rated kW LP
|Rated kW NG
|Peak Motor Starting kVA @240 V
||All information shown is for 1 Phase 60 Hz generatorwith the largest alternator option available.
||725 cm³ (44 cu. in.)
||NG 20.5 HP, LP 23.6 HP
|Sound Output During Weekly Exercise
|Sound Output During Full-speed Operation
||Premium five-year limited warranty
|Country of Origin
|Automatic Transfer Switch Included
|Remote Monitoring Available
|Off Grid / Utility Backup
||Off Grid,Utility Backup
||490/500 lbs. (222/227 kg)
||2-Pole, Rotating Field
|Fuel Consumption on NG at 50% load?
|Fuel Consumption on LP at 50% load?
||1193 mm x 666 mm x 817 mm (47 in. x 26.2 in. x 32.2in.)
|Fuel Type LPG,Natural Gas
||Frequency 60 Hz
|Phase Single Phase or Three Phase
||Voltage @ 60 Hz 120/240|277/480
|Digital Voltage Regulation ±1.0%
||Built in Mounting Pad Yes
||Automatic Paralleling Module,200A N3R
||Breaker, Kit APM-14RESA
||Load Management Module
||Programmable Interface Module (PIM)
||Programmable Interface Module (PIM), CSA
||OnCue, Wireless, RDC2/VSC Controller
||Asm, Carburetor Heater
||Carburetor Heater, 240V, 6/12/14kW
||Battery Heater Assembly Kit 120V, 50W
||Battery, 1/12V, 500CCA, Wet
||Cover, Alternator Brush
||Pressure Sensor Cover
||Crankcase Breather & Oil Heater,14kW
||Cold Weather Package, 120V, 14kW
||NEC Remote, E-Stop
||Emergency Stop 14/20RCA / RESC
||Kit, Residential Maint (12RES/14RES)