20 hp Command V-twin
Walker replacement engine.
Stub main shaft, with flywheel shaft assembly.
Replaces spec 64554, 64660.
OHV, cast iron cylinder liners, full pressure lube w/ oil filter, fuel pump,
12 volt electric start w/ alternator, less gas tank, less muffler.
2 year warranty.
Model CH640-3221. Replaces CH640-3115, CH640-3159.
|This gasoline-driven, 4-cycle, horizontal shaft 20 HP engine has reliable features, including: OHV, cast iron v-twin cylinder liners, and aluminum block construction.
Easy Dependable Starts
Reliability & Long-life Design
- SMART-CHOKE carburetor
- Electronic ignition system
- Solenoid shift starter
- Cast iron cylinder liners
- Hydraulic valve lifters
- Dual-element air filter with foam pre-cleaner
- Full-pressure lubrication
- Spin-on, full-flow oil filter
Peak Power Performance
Quiet, Smooth Operation
- Overhead valve (OHV) design
- In-line fuel filter
- Engineered material blower housing
- Mechanical fuel pump
- CARB & EPA emission-certified
- Dual oil drains
- Easy-access oil fill/dipstick
- Two-year limited warranty
Engine Type: 4-cycle, gasoline, OHV, cast iron cylinder liners, aluminum block
|MAX. POWER @ 3600 RPM hp (kW)
|DISPLACEMENT cu. in. (cc)
|BORE in. (mm)
|STROKE in. (mm)
|PEAK TORQUE @ MAXIMUM lbs. ft. (Nm)
||32.6 (44.2) @ 2600
|DRY WEIGHT lbs. (kg)
|OIL CAPACITY U.S. quarts (liters)
||Full pressure w/full-flow filter
|DIMENSIONS L x W x H in.
||13.8 x 17.7 x 19.0
*Length is to PTO mounting face. Width is spark plug to spark plug. Height is top of air cleaner cover to mounting feet.