23.5 hp Command Pro V-twin
1-1/8" x 3-11/32"
7/16 x 20 Tapped
Scag replacement engine.
Replaces spec 68579, 68613, CH730-0066.
OHV, cast iron cylinder liners, full pressure lube w/ oil filter,
engine mounted oil cooler, fuel pump,
12 volt electric start w/ alternator,
less gas tank, includes new muffler.
2 year warranty.
|This v-twin cylinder, air-cooled, 23.5 HP horizontal-shaft engine is built to last. OHV , cast iron cylinder liners, and aluminum block construction make the 4-cycle, gasoline-powered Command Pro ready for the long haul.
Easy Dependable Starts
Reliability & Long-life Design
- SMART-CHOKE carburetor
- Electronic ignition system
- Solenoid shift starter
- Oil cooler
- Hardened crankshaft journals
- PTO thrust bearing
- High-efficiency fan and screen
- Heavy-duty air cleaner
- Cast iron cylinder liners
- Hydraulic valve lifters
- Full-pressure lubrication
- Spin-on, full-flow oil filter
Peak Power Performance
Quiet, Smooth Operation
- Accelerator pump carburetor
- High-performance spark plugs
- 20 amp charging, regulated
- Larger in-line fuel filter
- Overhead valve (OHV) design
- Engineered material blower housing
- Mechanical fuel pump
- CARB & EPA emission-certified
- Extended maintenance intervals
- Yellow oil fill cap & dipstick handle
- Dual oil drains
- Easy-access oil fill/dipstick
- Two-year limited warranty
Engine Type: 4-cycle, gasoline, OHV, cast iron cylinder liners, aluminum block
||Command PRO CH730
|MAX. POWER @ 3600 RPM hp (kW)
|DISPLACEMENT cu. in. (cc)
|BORE in. (mm)
|STROKE in. (mm)
|PEAK TORQUE @ MAXIMUM lbs. ft. (Nm)
||39.9 (54.1) @ 2800
|DRY WEIGHT lbs. (kg)
|OIL CAPACITY U.S. quarts (liters)
||Full pressure w/full-flow filter
|DIMENSIONS L x W x H in.
||13.8 x 17.7 x 26.5
*Length is grass screen to PTO mounting face. Width is spark plug to spark plug. Height is top of air cleaner to mounting feet.